There are dozens of articles on Google that mislead men searching for help to last longer. In this article we will take a look at some of the methods commonly suggested in the articles that actually do not work or should be avoided. Hopefully this will save you from embarrassing situations or wasting your time and money. In articles to follow we will take a closer look at methods that have helped hundreds of men, including myself, to overcome PE.
1. Squeeze technique. Advocates of this method recommend to squeeze the end of your penis, at the point where the head joins the shaft and maintain the squeeze for several seconds until the urge to ejaculate passes.
COMMENTS: When one is highly aroused and close to point of no return (PNR) applying pressure to sensitive part of penis most likely will just tip you over. Especially if you accidentally press on part of your penis head.
2. Mustrubating before sex.
COMMENTS: While this approach may lead to some momentarily gain in lasting time in most cases this will not bring desired effect. This method does not address the root cause of premature ejaculation. Logistically, it may be cumbersome to mustrubate in shower while your girlfriend is waiting in the bed. Furthermore, this may amplify psychological complications of PE through fear of being in hurry and of being caught.
3. Million dollar point. It is a so called point between our testicles and anus. Essentially they suggest to press on this point when you are approaching PNR.
COMMENTS: This is another doubtful technique that is cumbersome and has little effects to help with PE. It seems that pressing this point may stop sperm from coming outside and instead redirecting it into bladder.
4. Thinking about … grandma or anything distracting.
COMMENTS: While it is true that shifting your focus from sex and desire may help reduce over excitement, one needs to stay conscious about where the mind drifts to. Firstly, women feel presence of a partner while making love. So if a man started contemplating about a football match she may get turned off too. Secondly, thinking about something disgusting may turn off a men himself and makes the whole love making rather a technical exercise.
COMMENTS: Another technique which may bring some benefits but still minimal. Many men reported that condoms had no or little help with increasing duration of intercourse.
6. Creams and sprays. Anesthetic creams and sprays that contain a numbing agent, such as benzocaine, lidocaine or prilocaine, are sometimes used to treat premature ejaculation.
COMMENTS: All medical creams and sprays numb sensations in men. Further side effect of using these options is that residue is transferred to female partner who also become less sensitive. This situation questions the whole purpose of love making…
7. Medications. Some medications might delay orgasm. Although none of these drugs are specifically approved by the Food and Drug Administration to treat premature ejaculation. In essence drug that are offered as a help in overcoming premature ejaculation are antidepressants, analgesics. Such as Dapoxetine (Priligy), Modafinil (Provigil), Silodosin (Rapaflo) etc.
COMMENTS: I have tried Dapoxetine (Priligy) which had minor effect of helping to last about 5 to 10 mins longer but this was not consistent. Thus I cannot make any conclusion that it helped me. Neither of the men I surveyed had any positive feedback about Priligy. Using medicals pills that act like antidepressants and analgesics in general and especially on regular basis goes against common sense of a healthy lifestyle.
While modern pharma has no effective and appropriate solution men in Indonesia and Malaysia have been using natural herbal extract against PE that does not numb. To learn more about this herbal extract read here.
Like our fb page to be updated about further articles where we will be speaking about the methods that actually work.